Hitting save is very important... database sync isn't working and I am lazy
|What:||Hockessin Hash #1351 - State of the Coronavirus Emergency Hash, Covid-19-11|
|When:||May 30, 2020|
|Where:||Park n Shop Shopping Center South Main St., Newark, DE|
|What: Hockessin Hash # 1351 -- State of the Coronavirus Emergency Hash, Covid-19-11|
When: Saturday, May 30, 2020 anytime after 10:30am HST
Where: Park N Shop 245 S Main St, Newark, DE 19711
Who Hare: Pube He Ate Her & Necro Pheel Me Up
What Else: It's a Scavenger Hunt! While this hash will have standard H4 marks, you'll have more fun by also following trail by finding the clues. Points will be rewarded for each photo you take at the clue. Th 12 clues below are in order on trail.
1. In honor MFP’s birthday, this establishment is his favorite watering hole. Give yourself this on your back for finding clue number one.
2. Though we didn’t have the Red Dress Run (yet) this year, this establishment has been a place where was started and finished at. It is also where Rudolph puts his car.
3. Time and Temperature?
4. This is the location of the Heart of Main Street.
5. People are just dying to get into this place.
6. Whose Rock Gym is it?
7. This is where Turtles Swim.
8. Go to the Hasher Deck because the other deck sucks.
9. You may not know her but her face rings a bell.
10. The dorms are now a hole.
11. A _?_ C
12. ON IN
H4 Zoom Square and Scavenger Hunt: After a brief circle starting at 6:69 PM (i.e., Saturday at 7pm), there will be a second round of the Scavenger Hunt, where you'll be finding various items around your house. Points will be rewards for speed and creativity. If you are in the same establishment as other hashers, you may work together at this. Meeting ID: 603 580 9823 Password: 875304
Hash Cash: Free. BYOB.
Friendlies: Do whatcha wanna ... but friendlies must be on a leash.
D'erections: From I-95, take the exit for Rt 896 N/Newark. Take a left at the 3rd light onto Rt 4/896. Go about a mile and at the bottom of the hill take a right onto Rt 896 N/Elkton Road/South Main St. Go about a 1/2 mile and Park N Shop shopping center is on your right. Park, shop if you wanna, sanitize you dirty hands, cover your filthy mouth when around others, and hash and hunt.
|Nothing here yet|